The sweet taste of natural honey and butter permeates our Honeybee Roll’s delicately layered dough. Butter and honey work in concert to bring out the natural sweetness of whole grains and give our roll a moist and fluffy texture.
We use the finest ingredients in our frozen bread doughs in order to provide your table with an array. Try our 3 new flavored Honeybee Rolls; Italian Tomato Pesto, Cheese and Cinnamon. You may also like to take a bite of our sweet Hawaiian Bread, or delight your mouth with an Onion Roll, as well as our Crispy French Bread.
- Evenly space 48 rolls on a lined baking sheet. If desired, add a pan extender.
- Cover and place in cooler overnight.
- The next day remove from cooler and keep covered. Let rolls slack at room temperature until dough reaches 55-65° F.
- Place in proof box at 105° F with 85% humidity for approximately 40-50 minutes or until the dough doubles in size. DO NOT UNDER PROOF.
- Bake at 350° F for 14-16 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- Once removed from the oven, lightly brush the tops with butter.
- Allow to cool before packaging.